2015 Bentley LEARNing Conferences
June 8-9 and June 10-11
||Road and Site with MicroStation & ProjectWise
||ProjectWise, AssetWise, and MicroStation
The Bentley LEARNing Conference is complimentary as a benefit of your Bentley LEARN or Enterprise License Subscription. Non-subscribers may purchase an individual LEARN subscription with your online registration for USD $1,495.00.
Bentley LEARNing Conference registration includes:
Travel and accommodations are not included.
- Choice of lectures and workshops for two days
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks daily for two days
- User Showcase and networking reception
- A “Social Dinner” on Day 1
- Access to Conference-specific Learning Paths for follow-up learning and sharing
Bentley Group Rate:
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, WA, 98101
Click here for a map of other hotels within walking distance of the Westin.
* A limited number of deluxe rooms remain available on www.WestinSeattle.com at current market rates.
If you wish to be added to the waitlist should rooms open up at the conference rate, please contact Sarah Gilman. Be sure to provide your name, arrival date, departure date, and preferred method of contact.
Return to the 2015 Bentley LEARNing Conferences Home Page
| Air Travel
|Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is the closest airport to the hotel.
||Self-parking is $41 per night (including tax). Valet parking is $49 per night (including tax).
|Use our Justification Kit to help prepare your request. The kit includes an expense worksheet, benefits guide, and letter template – all customizable to meet your needs. Get it here.
||You can reach the Bentley LEARNing Conferences Team at +1 (610) 458-5000, ext. 6 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Download the LEARNing Conferences FAQ