LEARNing Conference: Substation | Utilities with MicroStation & ProjectWise
This event has concluded
06 May 2015
- 07 May 2015
- 17:00 EST
Westin Indianapolis Hotel, Indianapolis, Indiana,
Join us for a must-attend learning opportunity for utility network designers & managers. Learn how Bentley software empowers multi-discipline teams to design, analyze, construct, and manage products to support transmission, distribution, and substation infrastructures. Don't miss this chance to meet other users, ask questions, get tips from Bentley experts, and see how Bentley provides an informed work environment during all phases of a project.
View the Agenda
Additionally, each Bentley LEARNing Conference will feature a program of lectures and workshops for MicroStation V8i, the new MicroStation CONNECT edition, and ProjectWise, including:
- Learn tools & techniques for using Bentley Substation for construction drawing, visualization, and protection applications.
- Get started with OpenUtilities for utility design and analysis.
Have a topic you would like to teach? Submit your training proposal now.
Online registration is now closed. You can register at the event at the Registration desk in the Grand Foyer.
Note: You will need your SELECTservices user name and password to register onsite. If you do not know your SELECTservices credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain them.
Onsite Registration Hours:
Sunday, May 3: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Monday, May 4: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, May 5: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Return to the 2015 Bentley LEARNing Conferences Home Page
- Developing CAD Standards with MicroStation
- Creating a Custom User Experience in MicroStation
- Getting Started with MicroStation Item Sets
- Design Coordination using ProjectWise Sharing Services
- ProjectWise Deliverables Management