LEARNing Conference: GIS & Mapping with MicroStation & ProjectWise
This event has concluded
06 May 2015
- 07 May 2015
- 17:00 EST
Westin Indianapolis Hotel, Indianapolis, Indiana,
Join us for a must-attend learning opportunity for geospatial analysts and surveyors. Learn how Bentley software provides the technology for surveying, imaging, mapping, analysis, cartography, and other geospatial routines to empower multi-disciplinary teams to design, analyze, construct, and manage infrastructure of all types and scales. Don't miss this chance to meet other users, ask questions, get tips from Bentley experts, and see how Bentley provides an informed work environment during all phases of a project.
View the Agenda
Additionally, each Bentley LEARNing Conference will feature a program of lectures and workshops for MicroStation V8i, the new MicroStation CONNECT edition, and ProjectWise, including:
- Learn best practices, tips & tricks for imaging and mapping using Bentley Map.
- Learn how to utilize Map Mobile and Navigator Mobile for enhanced information mobility.
Have a topic you would like to teach? Submit your training proposal now.
Online registration is now closed. You can register at the event at the Registration desk in the Grand Foyer.
Note: You will need your SELECTservices user name and password to register onsite. If you do not know your SELECTservices credentials, please email email@example.com to obtain them.
Onsite Registration Hours:
Sunday, May 3: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Monday, May 4: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, May 5: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Return to the 2015 Bentley LEARNing Conferences Home Page
- Developing CAD Standards with MicroStation
- Creating a Custom User Experience in MicroStation
- Leveraging GIS Data in a MicroStation Environment
- ProjectWise for the Geospatial User
- Support for ESRI File GeoDatabase using ProjectWise Geo Management tools