LEARNing Conference: Road | Site with MicroStation & ProjectWise
This event has concluded
04 May 2015
- 05 May 2015
- 17:00 ET
Westin Indianapolis Hotel, Indianapolis, Indiana,
Join us for a must-attend learning opportunity for road & site professionals. Learn how Bentley software empowers multi-discipline teams to design, analyze, construct, and manage road and site infrastructure of all types and scales. Don't miss this chance to meet other users, ask questions, get tips from Bentley experts, and see how Bentley provides an informed work environment during all phases of a project.
View the Agenda
Additionally, each Bentley LEARNing Conference will feature a program of lectures and workshops for MicroStation V8i, the new MicroStation CONNECT edition, and ProjectWise, including:
- Learn best practices, tips & tricks for roadway modeling, rail design and civil workflows using OpenRoads technology included in GEOPAK and InRoads
- Learn how to take SITEOPS to the next level with OPTIONEERING and advanced techniques
- Explore the power of the new OpenRoads tools & techniques for subsurface utilities design and analysis (SUDA)!
The Bentley LEARNing Conference for Road & Site will also be offered
June 8, 2015 – June 9, 2015 in Seattle, Washington &
June 29, 2015 – June 30, 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana
Have a topic you would like to teach? Submit your training proposal now.
Online registration is now closed. You can register at the event at the Registration desk in the Grand Foyer.
Note: You will need your SELECTservices user name and password to register onsite. If you do not know your SELECTservices credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain them.
Onsite Registration Hours:
Sunday, May 3: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Monday, May 4: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, May 5: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Return to the 2015 Bentley LEARNing Conferences Home Page
- Developing CAD Standards with MicroStation
- Creating a Custom User Experience in MicroStation CONNECT
- 3D Imaging, PointClouds, and Visualization
- Using ProjectWise to Enable a Collaborative BIM Environment
- ProjectWise for GEOPAK and InRoads users