LEARNing Conference: Bridge | Bridge Inspection with MicroStation & ProjectWise
This event has concluded
06 May 2015
- 07 May 2015
- 17:00 EST
Westin Indianapolis Hotel, Indianapolis, Indiana,
Join us for a must-attend learning opportunity for bridge design & engineering professionals or anyone tasked with transportation infrastructure asset inspection, maintenance, or management. Learn how Bentley software empowers multi-discipline teams to design, analyze, construct, and manage bridge infrastructure of all types and scales. Don't miss this chance to meet other users, ask questions, get tips from Bentley experts, and see how Bentley provides an informed work environment during all phases of a project.
View the Agenda
Additionally, each Bentley LEARNing Conference will feature a program of lectures and workshops for MicroStation V8i, the new MicroStation CONNECT edition, and ProjectWise, including:
- Practice best bridge design techniques and learn tips & tricks using new LEAP Bridge Steel tools
- Learn bridge modeling and detailing techniques with ProStructures and RM Bridge
- Get introduced to new configuration and administration tools in InspectTech
Have a topic you would like to teach? Submit your training proposal now.
Online registration is now closed. You can register at the event at the Registration desk in the Grand Foyer.
Note: You will need your SELECTservices user name and password to register onsite. If you do not know your SELECTservices credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain them.
Onsite Registration Hours:
Sunday, May 3: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Monday, May 4: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday, May 5: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Return to the 2015 Bentley LEARNing Conferences Home Page
- Developing CAD Standards with MicroStation
- Creating a Custom User Experience in MicroStation
- Civil Visualization in MicroStation
- Using ProjectWise to Enable a Collaborative BIM Environment
- Document Control and Records Management with ProjectWise ECM