Join us as we discuss advancements in Bentley's Reality Modeling solution, ContextCapture, and how it covers the full workflow from capture to consumption across multiple disciplines. Come explore how 3D reality models give you valuable information on existing conditions for the decision-making process during design, construction, operations, and inspection workflows.
This complimentary seminar explores how Bentley’s ContextCapture can quickly generate high fidelity 3D reality meshes at blazing speed of any size or scale, to dramatically decrease your turnaround time from captured imagery to engineering-ready reality models for use in all types of infrastructure projects.
We will point at how all these data can be managed in a controlled manner within the project, when going from preliminary studies into design and collaboration between different disciplines using ProjectWise.
During the afternoon, we will take you from concept through to construction within civil design with our solutions for road and rail – OpenRoads and OpenRail.
You will hear user success stories, such as:
- City of Helsinki 3D City Model – Helsinki’s smart city foundation
- Interactive 3D Model of Stockholm – The capital’s base for growth and urban development
- The New Line Banedanmark – Denmark’s first high-speed railway between Copenhagen and Ringsted
- Metro Extension in Stockholm – Metro expansion including new track and stations
- The Danish Road Directorate – Large multi-discipline transportation design-build project
Whether you’re a seasoned ContextCapture, ProjectWise, OpenRoads or OpenRail user or just starting out on your digital project journey, Bentley experts will be on-hand to demonstrate how to quickly create and use highly-detailed 3D engineering-ready reality meshes to solve critical business issues and use them continuously in your infrastructure projects in a digital workflow.
2016 Be Inspired Award Winner, the City of Helsinki, presents their 3D intelligent city model
Download your trial copy
A complete solution for your capture-to-consumption workflows