Join us in Bentley Systems Offshore engineering event at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan Jakarta, Indonesia on 10th December 2019 to learn more about the leading software solutions for Offshore Engineering projects!
This full-day seminar features presentations from Bentley experts, as well as local users who will discuss how you can maximize the value of Offshore Structural Design assets from planning to performance.
You will find out how Bentley’s integrated offshore structural analysis, design, and simulation applications reduce risk, lower costs, and increase performance throughout the entire asset lifecycle. Discover how the latest releases of SACS and MOSES help you collaborate efficiently between disciplines and accurately evaluate the response of complex offshore structures.
You can drive productivity and increase overall project performance by automating your engineering, construction, and installation work packaging processes.
Whether you’re a seasoned Bentley application user or just starting out, Bentley experts will be on-hand to demonstrate how easy it is to access and leverage recent product enhancements and advancements. Be prepared to leave with new ideas, applications, and best practices to advance your organization’s productivity
- Introduction to global perspective on Offshore Engineering
- New developments of SACS 14.0 SES Edition
- New developments of MOSES 11.2 Connect Edition
- Case Study: “KL Gas Lift Compressor project STC-0831”
- SACS Collapse Advanced Capabilities in Extremes conditions
- Fatigue assessment for existing Platform , Jacket & Pile structures
- Applications of SACS - MOSES interoperability