Pune & Online
Handing over digital information from designers and constructors to operators and maintainers is consistently a problem across most sectors and disciplines.
This session helps participants to better understand the key characteristics of a handover plan that addresses the complexity of transferring information, and thereby handing over functionality and accountability throughout the asset lifecycle.
Using practical and real-world examples, we establish handover as more than a point in time; rather, it is a journey that must be planned and orchestrated among stakeholders. Learn how to create (or improve) your handover strategy, argue your supporting plan, and identify key risks and focus areas for a successful handover outcome.
You will discover:
- what must be considered to define a digital handover
- requirements and accountabilities involved
- seven key deliverables and activities for handover
- how to create a handover strategy
- the breadth and detail of a handover plan
Seats are limited.
Choose Register Now for in-person attendance.
For virtual attendance, click More Info.