For today’s infrastructure demands, geotechnical considerations are coming to the forefront. As infrastructure assets are crucially linked to subsurface environments, they are vulnerable to geotechnical risk
Bentley is proud to expand our portfolio, with the latest acquisitions of PLAXIS and SoilVision. We are helping engineers play a valuable role in keeping infrastructure safe from geotechnical failure.
Our geotechnical applications include the benefits of both Finite Element (FEM) and Limit Equilibrium (LEM) numerical analysis. Engineers world-wide rely on these applications for doing both basic and complex analysis quickly and confidently.
Bentley Systems invites you to join us for a day of collaboration and user experience:
- Join us to see how digital workflows can save you time and money.
- Be a part of strengthening the interaction between the developers and user community.
- Hear insights from Geotechnical Leaders and Practitioners:
- Some Practical Applications of Plaxis “Concrete” Model with Considerations of Tension and Compression Softening- Prof Harry Tan, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Pushing the Boundaries- Dr Nick Mace, Mott MacDonald Singapore.
- Modelling of anisotropy, destructuration and creep of soft clay for embankment construction.- Dr Lee Siew Wei, Director, Golder Associates, Hong Kong.
- Design and Construction of Underground MRT Structures underneath Marina Bay Station, CCL and NSL Tunnels, Er. Michelle Lew, Kiso-Jiban Singapore
- Applications of Plaxis 2D and 3D for developments constrained by adjacent railway infrastructures, Karen Oj & Ei Sandar, ARUP Singapore
- Calibration of HS Models (HS HSsmall and GHS) for Practical Applications, Mr Joshua, National University of Singapore, Singapore
This event is not to be missed and we look forward to seeing you.
The registration for this event has been closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.