Presenter: Dave BodyThe live event has concluded.
Today’s focus on operating efficiency means mine surveys are needed more often, with more accuracy, and over wider areas.
Attend this webinar to learn how to meet these challenges with Bentley’s software solution for mine surveying. Highlights include:
- ContextCapture to automatically create detailed 3D as-mined models from photographs
- MineCycle Survey to accelerate survey data processing and visualization
- ProjectWise to manage and share large image and terrain files
Learn how the solution enables you to:
- Measure and track mining progress faster and more precisely
- Manage, maintain, and distribute very large amounts of survey data
- Deliver more timely information to planning and operations
You can earn 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) from Bentley Institute for attending this 1-hour webinar. To review/access your learning history/transcript, log in to your profile or contact your local Bentley LEARN administrator. You may then use your online learning history/transcript to self-report learning to your organization, licensing board, or professional association as proof of your continued professional development to maintain your credentials. Please note that organizations’ requirements vary, and they make the ultimate decision about whether to accept Bentley Institute Professional Development Hours. We recommend you confirm your own board’s or association’s terms and conditions.