Subtitles are supported in the following languages:
EnglishRuntime: 23 minutes
Shaun Severin, Senior Consultant at Bentley will demonstrate how OpenPlant allows you to:
- Utilize OpenPlant PID to add components to the P&ID and generate an i-model for use in OpenPlant Modeler
- Run consistency checks in OpenPlant Modeler against the 3D model and the P&ID to ensure accuracy
- Re-use design data to quickly start projects by managing catalogs and specifications from others design applications
- Create new catalogs that fit your specific project needs
- Quickly generate orthographic drawings and isometrics based on 3D model
Learn how OpenPlant allows you to reduce time and costs on water/wastewater treatment plant design projects.
You can earn 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) from Bentley Institute for attending this 1-hour event. To review/access your learning history/transcript, log in to your personal portal. You may then use your online learning history/transcript to self-report learning to your organization, licensing board, or professional association as proof of your continued professional development to maintain your credentials. Please note that organizations’ requirements vary, and they make the ultimate decision about whether to accept Bentley Institute Professional Development Hours. We recommend you confirm your own board’s or association’s terms and conditions.